Helping Seniors Connect with Family & Friends Through Social Media
Unsure of how to utilize all that Facebook has to offer?
Get the knowledge you need to become confident in navigating the most popular website in
the world. Attend one of the FREE upcoming training workshops near you.
- Walker Library in Uptown, Minneapolis on Wednesday, July 26th
6:00pm to 7:30pm. Click here to register.
Facebook is one of the largest websites online today and is used by millions each day. With so many options to click on, users can feel overwhelmed on what to do next. Used at any age, facebook is increasingly popular with seniors since families and friends are spread throughout the world and it’s an easy way to stay in touch. The day of letters and phone calls only have been incorporated with facebook, just like an online scrapbook wherever you have an internet connection.
Since we all have different learning styles, we offer a variety of options to choose from which are listed below. If you’re not finding what you’re looking for, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to help answer your questions about our training and look forward to meeting you soon!
- 1 on 1 Consulting – Facebook
Are you looking for help with facebook? Not sure where to begin or what to click on next? You can have your own personalized training session where we’ll walk through the website together, answer any questions you may have, help add photos and more! Click here for more details on this personalized learning session just for you.
- Online Training Course
Would you like to learn more about how to use facebook but would like to do so on your own schedule? Stay in your pajamas and take the Facebook for Seniors Training Course right in your own home. Learn at your own pace, review each section as many times as you’d like. Coming Soon!
- Group Training
Facebook for Seniors Live Workshop – Southdale Public Library – Dates Coming Soon
Attend a free workshop and leave with confidence on how to use the Facebook website. The training class is geared toward folks ages 60+ but all are welcome. In the interactive class you will easily learn how to navigate, make updates to your profile and become comfortable using Facebook.
- Ridgedale Library in Minnetonka, MN on Sunday, April 2 from 2pm – 3pm. Click here to register.
- Southdale Library in Edina, MN on Saturday, April 29th from 10am-11:30am Click here to register.
- Westonka Library in Mound, MN on Saturday, June 10th @ 9:00 am – 10:00am Click here to register.
- Rogers Library on Saturday, June 17th @11am – 12p.m. Click here to register.
- Walker Library in Uptown, Minneapolis on Wednesday, July 26th from 6:00pm to 7:30pm. Click here to register.