Learn all about the free messaging and Voice over IP service.
What Is It?
- WhatsApp is a free messaging and Voice over IP service.
- It allows users to send text messages and voice messages, make videos and share images for free over the internet.
- Used by all ages located all over the world.
- The app and company symbol is green with a white telephone in the middle.
How to Use It?
- Download the “WhatsApp” app to your iPhone within the iTunes App Store or Google play if you have an Android Phone.
- Tap “Agree and Continue” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Continue” on the pop-up.
- Tap “Allow” on both boxes to grant WhatsApp access to your files and contacts.
- Enter your phone number.
- Tap OK to confirm the number you entered.
- Enter the verification code that’s texted to you.
- Tap “Next.”
- Now you’re officially signed up and ready to start utilizing it with any of your family and friends anywhere in the world.
Why Do People Use It?
- It’s a fun and free way to communicate with loved ones located anywhere in the world.
- You can say good-bye to expensive long distance calling and just use WhatsApp!
- Since WhatsApp uses the internet to send messages, the cost of using WhatsApp is significantly less than texting, you just need an internet connection.
- It’s used in over 180 countries by over 1 billion people.